Welcome to the client section of our website, which is designed to provide an overview of our services and the benefits we can bring to your organisation.
Direct Medics is a leading medical recruitment specialist, supplying doctors of all grades and specialities across acute, primary care and mental-health positions to the public and the private sector in the United Kingdom and Ireland
Our approach is simple and focused: our specialised recruitment staff work closely with clients to understand their needs and objectives delivering workable solutions to our clients’ benefit. Our approach helps clients to attract, select and develop the people they need to achieve their operational and strategic objectives.
In essence, we take pride in delivering consistent and cost-effective results, adding real value to our client organisations.
The DM Way
Through the experience we have gained since our establishment in 2000, we have established "The DM WAY", a set of principles serving as our minimum standard of care to our clients. Through "The DM Way" our clients are assured of a trustworthy and meaningful partnership with our company. For our clients, "The DM WAY" means...
- We NEVER cold-call for vacancies
- When you need our assistance, your vacancy will be advertised promptly on our website and via email, SMS and telephone to our doctors
- No doctor will be put forward to you for consideration without the doctor’s prior knowledge and consent
- We will only put forward doctors closely examined for their suitability (81% of all doctors put forward to clients by Direct Medics were booked in 2011)
- We will provide regular progress reports on vacancy searches
- We encourage regular feedback from you on both our doctors and on Direct Medics staff
The Direct Medics Recruitment Process
- Tailored Solutions As a company with experience in preferred supplier agreements, we understand and appreciate the importance of providing our clients with what they need, when they need it. As such, our supply chain begins with ongoing communication with our clients aimed at identifying areas of need at the earliest opportunity.
- Attraction & Sourcing It has never been more important to partner with a recruitment company willing and able to invest in attraction methods to ensure a pool of candidates for you. Our Talent Resourcing team is dedicated to identifying sources of new candidates for particular areas of need, and to promoting both the work of our company and the vacancies we offer.
- Screening Our pool of candidates is screened for your vacancy directly in line with your specifications. Scrutiny of individual skill sets alongside our standard compliance procedures ensure that you make the most informed and safe recruitment decision, which in turn limits risk and ensures that any new hire from Direct Medics thrives within your organisation.
- Selection Our most credible candidates are put forward for your consideration and the selection decision is, of course, at your discretion. If you require practical assistance in reaching this decision, for example, through telephone or face-to-face interviews, we will of course make the necessary arrangements for you.
- Onboarding Taking in everything from the selection decision to on-site induction, our ‘Onboarding’ process is designed to ensure a smooth transition to your organisation for our candidate.
- Aftercare Our team appreciates the support required by both our clients and candidates post-booking and we follow up our bookings from the first day to the last, to ensure that our candidates settle in well and that both parties are completely satisfied that the placement was a success.
- Temporary Recruitment Solutions
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- International Recruitment Solutions
- Contract Management
- Executive Search
- International Medical Careers Events
- CV Screening and Sifting
- Pre-Employment Screening
If you wish to arrange a personal consultation with an expert from our Business Development Team, please